1. How can you help my child?
Through fun, engaging, interactive activities and story telling, your child will learn strategies and skills to manage the daily challenges that are part of their lives today. These skills increase self-confidence, self-esteem, problem solving skills, coping skills and the ability to deal with peer pressure and bullies.
2. What will my child learn?
Your child will learn their inner value and magnificance! Your child will learn to self-advocate and become more independant. Your child will learn to take responsibility, how to handle challenging situations, how to compromise, how to communicate with people, improve relationships and how to give back to the community.
You child will learn how to recognize and shift limiting beliefs that hurt self-esteem and hold them back in life. They also learn how to proactively create supportive belief that will support them in feeling good about themselves, believing in themselves, and in creating a happy fulfilling life.
Through the WISDOM coaching for kids program TM, your child will learn:
• The values of self-leaders such as the power of taking full responsibility for their lives, the importance of living life with integrity, and the importance of treating others with respect while always treating themselves with respect as well.
• How to think for themselves and make decisions…which helps them develop their inner compass and learn how to stand up to peer pressure.
• How to feel good about themselves even when things don’t go their way so that their self-esteem is based on the inside-out and not based on who they know, what they do, or what they have.
• How to believe in themselves even after facing a disappointment so that they can move through their upset and their fear…to create courage and self-confidence.
• How to live life with intention and with direction, so they don’t drift through life.
• How to develop a mindset for creating success in their lives including learning how to set and achieve their goals.
• How to manage change so that they can thrive in the new circumstances.
3. What is life coaching for kids and parents?
Life coaching for is all about empowerment through mindset development. Kids learn how to use the power of their mind and the power of their thoughts to create happiness, confidence, and success in their lives, so that they can take their life, goals, and dreams wherever they want to go. Parents learn the skills, language and activities to do at home to reinforce, understand and support their child's progress.
4. Why does my child need this?
You child needs this to be trulely happy. This doesn't happen naturally and it isn't taught in school! This is a proven program in WIDSOM coaching for kids TM. Your child needs this because it will set the stage for success in their future life. Your child needs to understand the importance of self-respect, compassion, creativity and true happiness. It isn't all about grades, an award or a score. It is about connection to self, connection to others and connection to the world we share.
5. How will this help parents?
Parents will become more confident in their parenting skills. Parents will experience reduced stress and increased coping skills. You will be able to focus on your child's emotional intelligence with strategies and skills learned through a proven program.
6. How do I sign up for services, workshop series or just find out more?
Go to the CONTACT ME page or complete the information at the bottom of any page. In the message field, give me a brief description of how I can help you and I will get back to you ASAP!